- QI - a selection of quite interesting (and downright amazing) things
- Once considered impossible
- Kit includes everything you need
- Make iridescent, transparent cubic bubbles
- Understand more about bubbles and how to make your own formula from experts at the Science Museum
- Making a square bubble was once considered an impossible feat - but no longer! Inspired by Stephen Fry's demo on the TV show, this kit has everything you need to make iridescent, transparent cubic bubbles.
How it works
- Making a square bubble was once considered impossible – not anymore with the help of this amazing kit!
- Students can use Square Bubbles to experiment with bending, twisting and stretching shapes. Part of the National Curriculum for Science at Key Stages 1 and 2
translation missing: en.general.search.loading