Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don't store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- SOGA 2 In 1 BBQ + Hot Pot Cooker uses a novel way to integrate barbecue and hot pot, adding more fun to your leisure time.
- The hot pot barbecue pot is made of sturdy cast iron material, which is heat-resistant and uniformly heat-generating. The food-grade material is safe and durable. It provides enough space to enjoy various foods.
- Our 2-in-1 barbecue pot is easy to clean. The non-stick surface is easy to clean and suitable for use in induction cookers.
- Multifunctional hot pot/grill is suitable for indoor parties, hot pot is suitable for 1 ~ 5 people can use it to eat hot pot.
- Multi-function barbecue pot is uniquely designed.
- Suitable for: induction cooktop, oven and gas stove/gas burner
- Pan Length: 23cm
- Pan Width: 14cm
- Pot Length: 23cm
- Pot Depth: 11cm
- Product Size: 22x23.50x8cm
- Weight: 3.5kg
- 2 X 2 in 1 BBQ Hot Pot Cookware
- 1 X Carton Box